Girly Checks

Checkbook Covers for 99 Cents

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

All Shopping Totals and Savings for Today 4-6-2010

Hey everyone i just wanted to show my savings and totals in one post to show how much coupons really do save !!!!   I'm to list them below so u can see how Coupons do save.


Total of all 3 shopping Trips was : $130.73
All of my coupon totals was : $65.66

Grand Total Spending today was : $65.07

Plus i have $4.00 Extra Care Bucks at CVS so i can use them on my next trip !!!!

I had a great time today.  Obviously CVS was my best shopping trip i saved almost $32.00 in one store in one day LOL LOL i was so proud of myself.  My shelf i have in the back is actually starting to fill up so we have alot of extra now.  I'm so glad i have taken on couponing.  Thanks to my friend Heather for helping me, i greatly appreciate it.  Well if anyone has any questions feel free to contact me.  Have a wonderful day !!!!

3 comments:

  1. HeHe did you shop in the future with this one? rofl jk! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur silly i just now realized i put the 16th wow lol lol. I changed it haha. Thanks Heather have a great night !!!

    ReplyDelete