Girly Checks

Checkbook Covers for 99 Cents

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Shelves for Stockpiling

I wanted to let all of u know that i got me some shelves over the weekend i'm going to be organizing them and i will post pics of them when i complete them.  I got 4 of them so i'm hoping that will be good and they are big shelves.  So now i just have to make room for them.  I wanted to be more organized with my couponing adventure.  I have so much fun couponing and i love to save money on my bargains that i find. 


Look forward to seeing updated pics of my stockpiling pics.  I think its great considering i just started in March so its 2 months worth of stockpiling.  I will keep u posted.  Check my blog in a few days .  Tomorrow i plan on starting on getting an area started for my shelves before i go to work so i will update with pics when i'm done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment