Girly Checks

Checkbook Covers for 99 Cents

Friday, June 25, 2010

Kroger Deal


 I got a great deal on these Reach Toothbrushes.  They were 10/10 at Krogers.  I had 5--1.00 off q's so i got all of these for FREE .  I had to get a pack of gum and a candybar to cover the overage or however u want to put it lol lol.

Total before savings:  $10.12

Savings was : $7.95

Total pd was : $2.35 (.35 cents was tax)

I also got a 4.00 q to use on my next purchase at Krogers what a great deal.  I wouldn't have known about this great deal but thanks to my friend Heather i got it also, thanks so much Heather !!!!





--Sent from my Virgin Mobile!


--
Sent from my Virgin Mobile

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome! Glad you got it! You shouldn't have had to get anything else though unless you wanted it!!

    ReplyDelete