Girly Checks

Checkbook Covers for 99 Cents

Friday, August 6, 2010

Stockpiled Shelves Aug. 4th



Hey everyone i thought it would be a good time to post what my shelves look like now.
I started couponing back in March 2010 thanks to my wonderful friend Heather who got me started.

I'm so glad that i have gotten to know more about couponing b/c it has saved our family alot of money.

If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to ask.  If i don't know the answer i will be glad to get the answers for u.


Oh yeah in the green bag on the shelf that is completely full of toothbrushes we will always have plenty and yet to boot all of the toothbrushes were FREE.




2 comments:

  1. Love those shelves, so organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jackie!! Your shelves are getting SO full! You are doing awesome young grasshopper...rofl j/k but you are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete