Girly Checks

Checkbook Covers for 99 Cents

Monday, September 27, 2010

6 Month Stockpile Pics !!!!






Here are my shelves after only 6 months of couponing.  I have come a long way thanks to my friend Heather, Afullcup and Hip2Save.  Without those 3 combined i wouldn't have made it this far.  Couponing has saved our family alot of money.  Anyone can coupon but u have to know the "right" time to use ur coupon. 

I hope u all enjoy all of the pics that i have posted to my blog.  Leave comments in the comment section if u would.  Thanks so much have a wonderful evening !!!


3 comments:

  1. Great job! I love how neat and organized you are... can't wait to see how it looks in another 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jackie your shelves look awesome! I am so jealous! You have a ton of stuff! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete