Girly Checks

Checkbook Covers for 99 Cents

Monday, May 23, 2011

Walmart Trip 5-23-11


 



Here is the rundown of my Walmart Trip ......

5 -- Bars Hot Dogs were .88 cents each minus the $5.00 coupon off of any Bars Products making each of these FREE ....

3 -- Noxema Razors were $2.67 minus $2.00 off of each making them .67 each ....

2 -- Noxema Bikini Razors were $1.97 each minus $2.00 off of each making them each of FREE....

4 -- Mr. Clean Magic Erasers were $1.97 minus $1.50 coupon off of each making them only .47 cents each .....  ( 1 not in pic ) 

1 -- Cascade was $3.97 minus my coupon for FREE cascade this made this product FREE....

6 -- Bic Soleil Razors were $4.47 minus $3.00 coupon making each of these only $1.47 each ....

1 -- Johnson and Johnson 1st Aid Kit was .97 cents minus my $1.00 coupon making this FREE ..

4 -- Ivory Bar Soap was .97 cents each minus $1.00 coupon off of each making each of these FREE ....  ( 1 not in pic) 

1 -- Glade Spring Collections was $2.66 minus my coupon for FREE item so i got this FREE...

1 -- Suave Shampoo/Conditioner was $2.84 minus my coupon for FREE item so i got this FREE 

1 -- Bag of One Beyond Dog Food was $6.48 minus my coupon for FREE item so this item was FREE ....

6-- Black Flag Flyswatters were .98 cents minus $1.00 off of each making each one of these FREE ....

1 -- Creamer was $1.88 minus my coupon for a FREE item (from www.vocalpoint.com) making this FREE...

6 -- Purex was $2.97 minus $3.00 coupon off of each making each one of these FREE (not in picture ) 

1 -- Country Crock Butter was $3.08 minus my coupon for a FREE item so this item was FREE 


Total Before Coupons was : $108.29

Minus Coupons : $76.69

Total Paid : $31.60


***** My out of pocket was high i knew my total should be below 20 dollars but there were tons off ppl behind me and when i got home i checked my receipt....  Its b/c she ONLY scanned 3 of my Bic Soleil Coupons jipping me $9.00 and on the Cascade coupon she put in $1.97 instead of $3.97 jipping me another 2 dollars ....  So i was jipped $11.00 dollars in this trip my total should have been $18.54.....  I'm so mad :( .... Lesson Learned always check ur receipt BEFORE leaving the store ..... 

 

2 comments:

  1. I learned that lesson a long time ago. & I also make sure I am keeping watch while the cashier scans the coupons. If not, I just walk over to the customer service desk and tell them. I don't even bother talking to the cashier b/c they tend to catch attitudes especially if they have a long line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that stinks I'm sorry! I hate when they miss my coupons! Did you bring your receipt in to get it fixed? I have had this happen to me before too. :(

    ReplyDelete