Girly Checks

Checkbook Covers for 99 Cents

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Stockpile Pics 1 yr Later :)













Ok here are pics of my Stockpile after 1 yr.... I start in March of 2010 on my couponing adventure...  I have come along way and i love teaching others how to coupon as well...

The Top 4 pics are what i like to call my couponing Room ....  I have 5 shelves total in that room full of goodies as i like to call them lol ... The green bag on the shelf is full of Toothbrushes/floss...  

The gray totes on the shelf are full of dish soap, snacks and oatmeal....

The next Pic shows all the Powerade and Sunny D Orange Juice :) 

The bottom 2 pics are of she shelf in my laundry room....  I keep some of the fabric softener sheets there and in my couponing room....  The other pic is the top shelf of that shelf and its completely full of the Purex Crystals.... 


There is always room to learn more .....  I'm always up for a challenge....  I follow alot of blogs and also go to some sites that help as well....  But i love couponing it has saved alot of money ....  I mean who wouldn't want to save money all the time....  Just think next time u throw coupons away its like ur throwing away money !!!   

Well if any of u have any questions feel free to email me at savemomsway@gmail.com thats my couponing email i will be glad to help u :) 

Happy Couponing ......




2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm going to be following your blog daily! Please update as to what deals you find. I usually buy my coupons on ebay, but I'm going to have to stop doing that as it's getting a bit crazy with prices. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I order whole inserts from The Coupon Wizards on Facebook... They are great they also have a site http://www.insertinsanity.com/servlet/StoreFront to be able to order the inserts....

    I love couponing so much .... Thanks so much for following me now... Feel free to tell all ur friends about my blog :)

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete