Girly Checks

Checkbook Covers for 99 Cents

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Coupon Filing Method w/ Pics

Here is a post on my Filing Method for my Coupon Inserts : 


Above u will see all of my inserts laid out and tagged with Date / Insert that they were in ...




Above u will see how i tag all of my inserts ... After i tag them i seperate them into one pile according to dates...





Here is my daughter Madison sorting out all of my coupons into "like" coupon piles ...



Here u will see the "like" coupons in a pile ...  I staple the same coupons together ... Be sure to check each side before stapling so u don't staple the coupons itself...


Above u will see the hanging folder that i use for each month ...  All February's coupons will be in this hanging folder :) ...



Here u will see the folder and the coupons tagged and ready to file ... This method takes about 30 minutes tops and it saves alot of time :) ..


This is how the end result looks ..  This is how my filing method looks ...  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment